0 0 admin admin2019-04-17 16:13:532019-04-17 16:13:53The Injection Molding Machines
The Morgan-Presses are versatile injection molding machines designed to reduce the costs of production. Its unique design was especially developed to make injection molding of plastic molded parts practical and economical in the quantities required for rapid prototyping and low-volume production. This makes it ideal for model shops,medical device manufacturers, R & D labs, and many other plastic injection molding applications that require short-run production needs.
Features on all Morgan’s injection molding machines:
- Solid State Temperature Controllers – featuring digital set-point and readout, 3-mode proportioning and programmable controls, 0-800°F/0-430°C 1/8 DIN modular units.
- Injection Speed Control – for adjusting injection speeds slower and faster where cavity fill rates are critical
- Heavy duty cast aluminum construction
- Hardened and chrome-plated barrels (material melt cylinders)
- Precision ground chrome-plated stanchion rods
- Generous 8″x11″ (maximum) mold plan area